"Longing for each other?"

12:00:00 PM

(((((Girl's Mind)))))
Oh it's him on my friends chat list.
What should I do?
I hope he can say something to me.
It would be better if he say 'hi' first to me.
I know everything about him, the one and only thing I don't even know yet is 'is he know about me?' or 'will he make a friend with me?'
I really really hope that he can realize and notice me in real life or just in social media.
Just notice me, please :(

(((((Boy's Mind)))))
It's her!
She's online.
I want to talk to her.
I want to know her more.
Am I being a bastard if I talk to her first?
What if I disturbing and annoys her?
Do she know that I exist?
Oh what should I do?
Should I greet her in campus tomorrow?
Or should I greet in here first?
I'm longing to talk to her but I know it will annoys her and she will hate me :(



Well, I know that this scene is not that impossible. It usually happens nowadays. When a girl and a boy really longing for each other, but nothing happen because they both think that s/he is no one to the other. For me, I am really hate something like this, but I can't say that this thing never happen to me (well, maybe it do, since I don't really know about the other one wkwk). Well, since it can somehow happen to all of us, at least once, I think that I want to share my thought about this thing.

For me, if something like this happen, I think that it's all the boy's mistake. I am girl that still has thought and believe that a girl should never go for a boy first, even the one she love so much. I always surprise when I hear some news about a couple, a new one, and the one who chase first is the girl. It still make a hot and long chit-chat's topic with my friends. We all has the same thought that a girl must be the one who chased, not the one who chase. Well, I don't know why, but for me, I believe that all the boys are same. They will chase someone that seems like never like them and can easily get bored with someone that love him so much. So, I think that if we, the girls, being the one who chase the boys, then they will get bored, tired and annoy with us, because they don't even have feeling, moreover love the girls. They will go and find someone that is more challenging. Well, it just what I think. I believe that it is not one hundred percent true, since it just comes from my head hahaha.

But, still.....I want to say to all the boys:

"WHEN A GIRL REALLY LIKE AND LOVE YOU, SHE WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU FIRST! IF YOU HAS SOME FEELING FOR HER, JUST PUT YOUR WORRIES ASIDE, GO AND TALK TO HER. NO ONE KNOW, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. MAYBE... YOUR SMALL 'HI' PROBABLY WILL BECOME HER BIGGEST REASON TO SMILE THAT DAY. NO ONE KNOW ;)"


-FKA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram