Day 5: Six Songs that I'm Addicted to.

10:34:00 AM

this will be my fave one haha!

1. Secondhand Serenade - Your Call. All time fave, cant deny it.
2. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud. Always dreaming one day someone will sing this song to me, sincerely.
3. One Direction - Little Things. another lovey dovey and cute song.
4. John Mayer - Friends, Lovers, or Nothing. Every single sentence has a deep meaning, cant stop loving it.
5. Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman. First time I heard this song was not the original version, but the cover one. But after heard the original version, I fall for it.
6. Taylor Swift - Clean. I dont know why I put this song into my list, but recently love this song. Not Taylor's best song but who cares I love it.

So hard to decided those 6 songs I've recently (and maybe forever) addicted to. I've already posted my #top15playlist in my instagram, but still there are many song I love that is not in the list.



So, that's all~ bye.

xoxo,
-FKA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram