When You Feel So Related to a Serial TV

4:27:00 PM


I just finished re-watching How I Met Your Mother. All the 9 season, in about 2 weeks. The last time I watch the whole episode must be 1 or 2 years ago, totally forgot it. I didn't even remember my expression when I watched it all, But, as this whole week I watched it, I feel so much mix feeling over a simple single serial about friendship and love and life and how you spent your twenty with those special bestfriends.
As I watched the ninth season, I feel so sad. The only reason just because I know that those things feels so real, and it is not impossible if we (or I) experience it someday. They looks so ordinary, like the other friendship looks. They hangout together, going somewhere together, spent their birthdays and their losses together, knew each other lovers (also ex-lovers), knew every story and sometimes also be there, in every single stories, the sane or insane one, they always be there for each other, for every ups and downs, and keep it for ages.
But then there is a point when you can't be with each other anymore. It's not that you hate each other, or you have problems that you can't solve it. It is not that they are not important anymore, or you are. It's not that they left you behind, or have a lot of better friends. And it is never because you annoy them.
No.....you just suddenly way apart. Your path is not same with each other anymore. You barely have time with them because of what you've done for your future. Your way to each other brightest future is not cross anymore. You can't walk side by side with them anymore. You have things that you should get to be your priorities, and so do them. You will spent all of your life catch your dreams, you have a family that you should keep your eye on them for about forever, you need to spent your leisure time studying for your another degrees, you spent your whole weekday for those endless meeting for your better career. See? Your path is totally different. Exactly same as the gang in HIMYM. Too much sad, I'm not lying or dramatizing but I cry for some moments. The one that I realize will happen to me and my bestfriends.
But, whatever happen in my life, whatever happen in our life, we should face it, right? The happiest and the saddest will come to us. We will be mature and face for no matter what come to us. I'm just (and will always) keep believing that my friendship will not just disappear like nothing ever happen to us. We maybe will barely talking to each other, will barely see one another, but deep in our heart I believe that we will always be each other bestfriends no matter what and who ever come to our life. Please just accept and agree with me :")

By the way, these are some of the best quotes on HIMYM, also my favorite:


"And that's how it goes kids. The friends, neighbors, drinking buddies and partners in crime you love so much when you're young, as the years go by, you just lose touch." 
-Ted Mosby


"You will be shocked kids, when you discover how easy it is in life to part ways with people forever. That's why, when you find someone you want to keep around, you do something about it." 
-Ted Mosby

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram