The Curious Incident of The Dog In The Night-Time

8:08:00 PM

(This pict is from Goodreads
because I read one on pdf version)

I just finished read a novel. It was the first time I read this kind of book. By said "this kind of book" I mean a book about the mental illness. Fascinating I should said. This book was written by Mark Haddon. I read it in Pinterest, that this is one of the recommended books. I will not told you about the story, I pretty sure you can get many reviews on Goodreads or another one, but I will tell you what I can learnt and what I feel after I read this book. 
This book made me think and realize that a person mind is such a big secret. We can't judge anyone like we know all about them. Remember, something you just know their name not their whole story. What so interesting in this book is about the main character's points of view and way of thinking. His name Christopher Boone. He has a (well, like what the reviews said) mental illness. I always curious and wondering about what's happen in someone with mental illness' mind.....I mean, we all are human, right? But, there is something in them that we (or I) as an "ordinary" human doesn't has. The differences, I guess, in how they see life and things and the other people. I'm not say that the differences made them become an abnormal or strange or odd person. No, they're not. They just have a different side to look at things. And I am always wondering and curious about it. Well, by read this book, I know little things about it. I know how they look at us, how things rotating in their life, and how they overcome the obstacle in their life. Interesting.....I guess I will read more from this genre.
Well, my first post about a book......hahaha not so long and interesting to read, but I hope there is someone who enjoy this. Btw, these below are some of my favorite quotes from this books. Hope you enjoy it...


“I think prime numbers are like life. They are very logical but you could never work out the rules, even if you spent all your time thinking about them” ― Christopher Boone

“Sometimes we get sad about things and we don't like to tell other people that we are sad about them. We like to keep it a secret. Or sometimes, we are sad but we really don't know why we are sad, so we say we aren't sad but we really are.” ― Christopher Boone

The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.” ― Christopher Boone

“...and there was nothing to do except to wait and to hurt.” ― Christopher Boone

“Being clever was when you looked at how things were and used the evidence to work out something new.” ― Christopher Boone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram