Good Old Days

9:38:00 PM

I used my own photo to recreate the real good old day

When life felt so much fun, but tears can suddenly turn down
When a hug means nothing, and a simple smile means everything
When people suddenly change, and I stay the same
When you walk away, but I love this place


When your eyes met mine, but our hand barely touch
When the hands said something, but the eyes said otherwise
When my heart cried, and the brain calmed it down
When life was lovely, but love wasn't lively

When I was young, and the story become aged
When I smiled at the camera, and ached at the heart
When bunch of friends just another kind of distraction
And a single photo can take the whole memories back

Take me back to the memories of the good old days

~f.k

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram